Selman Jowett Solicitors’ criminal lawyers can provide assistance with the following areas of criminal law:
- Computer-related crime
- Violence (including domestic violence offences)
- Drug offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Murder or Manslaughter
- Sexual offences
- Fraud offences
TRAFFIC LAW & TRAFFIC MATTERS
Selman Jowett Solicitors’ traffic lawyers can provide assistance with the following traffic law matters:
- Drink driving offences – drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) and driving under the influence (DUI) offences.
- Common driving offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended. Also includes speeding penalties, license suspension.
- Serious driving offences – including dangerous, negligent, reckless or predatory driving.
- Licence appeals – including advice for going to Court.
- Severity of sentence appeals – if the Court imposes an excessively heavy penalty we are ready to immediately appeal, seek bail and have the matter listed in the next sittings of the District Court.
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.